Monday, May 5, 2008

Henley Goblet with Rose SOLD, Thanks!

The Henley is an important rowing regatta in Britain and my son, once a national team rower, was given this old silver goblet. It is very tarnished which makes it easier to paint!
My photos are getting better with the information from Morgan Whibley's course and although most of the darks are true I can see a loss of my darks in the rose. The photos are never as nice as the real painting!
This is 7" by 5" and like all my small paintings is available directly from me. Hope you enjoy.
Oh and check out the links to other artists that I have added to my blog, some wonderful work. I will add more later.
Thanks for looking,
Val

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Here is my site: bookkeeping around durban