Friday, May 9, 2008

Cappuccino SOLD, Thanks!

Coffee is a wonderful part of our social culture. I imagine you have shared many wonderful conversations over coffee and this painting celebrates that. It was hard to to sip on this while painting it!

I have a question for you all. I am thinking of re- naming my blog so I am asking for your opinion. I want to call it "Little Life Paintings" or "Little Lifes" by Val Hodgson or similar. Leaving out the still in still life. You see there is only one rule I made for myself with this blog and that is everything I paint and post must be from life, in other words no photos. I spend lots of time painting from photos for my gallery work and this is a way to develop my skills further.
Let me know your opinions, leave me a comment!

Thanks! Val
This piece is 5" by7" oil on Masonite and is for sale directly from me for $75

No comments: