Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Back!






Mother's Coalport 5" by 7" Oil on canvas Sorry, not available.


I'm Back! I have actually been painting lots since my last post, but they have not been "dailies".


So it is time to change my own guidelines for this blog and include more than just my little still life "dailies". I would like to share with you all my new pieces as they come off the easel, at least the ones that don't get hidden under the bed!


I have been putting off posting to my blog so here are a few other small daily paintings. I hope you enjoy.





Another Cup Of Tea 5" by 7" oil on canvas Sorry, not available


I have plans for these two pieces as gifts but the others below are available from me.


Copper and Onion 5" by 7" oil on canvas Available, eighty dollars


I have painted this little hand made copper pot before. It's been in my home for years. Sometimes it does duty as a plant pot, other times it just sits by the fire. Although I have never cooked in it I could not resist the colour harmony with the yellow onion and the garlic added to the theme.


Pewter Mug II 5" by 7" oil on canvas Available, eighty dollars

Again I have painted this before, but I think I nailed it this time! Lots of different grays, warm and cool in this piece.

So you see, I have been busy! Tomorrow I will post all of my recent gallery pieces.

Thanks for Looking!!! Val

Hey and please leave a comment, the positive ones are like little gifts to me......and criticism helps be grow as a painter.

No comments: