Monday, November 26, 2007

Pewter Mug SOLD

Today I am posting the works I did last week as it took me a few days to get my blog up and running!
I have found that colour correcting the photo with the painting right beside my monitor gives me quite accurate results. There will be some variation on each monitor so the colour you see may not be quite correct.
Warm light and form are the themes for this painting. It is 5" by 7", on stretched canvas, a nice size for daily paintings. Most of my pieces posted here will be 5 by7 and 6 by 8. Small works, painted directly from life.
Almost all the work posted here is offered for sale. If you are interested please contact me directly through the email link. Like many"Daily Painters" I will post these on e-bay once I get it set up.

Sold...thanks

No comments: